Friday 23 December 2011

Amala Paul

Amala Paul biography
Amala Paul is an Indian film actress, who works primarily in the Tamil film industry. After appearing in supporting roles in a few low budget ventures, she was acclaimed for the portrayal of a controversial character in the film, Sindhu Samaveli. Despite the failure of that film, Amala became noted after playing the title role in Mynaa, receiving critical acclaim for her work in the film.
Amala Paul
Amala Paul
Amala Paul
Amala Paul
Amala Paul
Amala Paul
Amala Paul
Amala Paul
Amala Paul
Actress Amala Paul Hot Photos
Kerala Model and Actress Amala Paul's Hot Collection

1 comment:

  1. This is my first time ever commenting on this blog, but I feel it would be appropriate for me to break my streak of silence for this last, final blog post.
    Just wanted to say that I have greatly enjoyed your blog, and am sad and sorry to see you go. This was honestly one of the blogs I looked forward to reading the most.

    Amala Paul in Fashion Show

    Amala Paul HOT

    Amala Paul in Jeans

    Fashion Blogs

    Amala Paul in Saree

    ReplyDelete